You can execute app with this task. This is usefully when you want to prepare or cleanup app execution environment. (ver. 0.81)
- Check process: You can specify process name (or multiple process name, separated with semicolon), and if defined process founded, execution is ignored
- Executable name, without parameters (you can use variables here)
- Work dir: if you want to define different working dir, specify it here. If this field is empty, the default working dir is the executable directory
- Parameters: you can specify app execution parameters here
- Generate invoke wrapper (windows only): if you execute application with trigger windows UAC system, some cases the UAC prompt cannot shown, and application execution terminated automatically. If you enable this option, synctocloud generate bat wrapper, and use this, to start execution. After execution ends, generated wrapper bat file deleted.
- Wait for exec: wait, until app execution ends (in this case looks like synctocloud app hangs, but it’s doesn’t hang, only waiting)
- Wait for process: in some cases, executable start other executable… You can specify process name (or multiple process name, separated with semicolon), and app wait until defined process ends.
- Wait after execution (seconds): wait X seconds after process execution (not implemented yet)
TIPP: you can define when you want to execute defined app with task run mode:
- preExec only tasks useful when you want to start an application (prepare environment) before main app launch (start application, load mouse driver, mount cd rom, etc.)
- postExec only tasks can be used to make modification (cleanup environment) after execution (kill application, unload driver, unmount cdrom, etc…)