SyncToCloud is free, open source software designed to launch applications, and synchronize applications data from various sources into a cloud.
We aim to provide (and continuously improve) an easy to use software, which is still adaptable to complex problems. Should you have any questions or comments, or if you maybe detected any bugs, please send your remarks to us.
If you are new user, check quick start guide.
- launch applications, synchronize data from various sources into a cloud
- support any file based cloud storage provider (dropbox, google drive, skydrive, etc)
- multiplatform (windows, linux, mac)
- can manage template based synchronisation rules (with variable support) via gui interface
- conflict handling
- job repository and job detection
- it’s free
– FileSync: subdir sync bug fixed
– Executer: wait for execution countdown corrected
– Executer: ext. app detection improved, when wait for execution is disabled
– Dosbox executer: config dnd validation upgraded
– Dosbox executer: config releative path determination crash fixed
– JobDetector: progress update counters fixed
– Watch: App crash fixed (SortableTableListener.java:131)
– Preferences: Preferences dialog crash on save (NPE:VarTextControl.java:157) fixed
– Global: improved job sorting (name is always the second sort directive)
– Global: fixed rare no jobs loaded at startup bug
– Global: crash reporting bug (quit without error reporting) fixed
– Executer task: crash when open empty executer task has fixed
– Executer task: check process support file drag and drop
– Filesync: optional sync task (ignore error) doesn’t allow nonexistent folder bug fixed
– Dosbox executer: custom conf drag&drop can convert paths to relative paths
– Variable edit: variable edit dialog accept file drag&drop
– Global variables: dxwnd_app optional variable added to validation
Gog.com start unbundling some of synctocloud supported games. Affected game templates updated, and all Gog.com games, using standard version of dosbox (without 3dfx support) converted to use synctocloud built in dosbox executer (for cross platform compatibility).
Complete list of affected gog game templates:
– Global: configuration files using UTF-8 encoding on all platform
– Job: Execution tab gui improvements (ui reorganization, tooltips)
– Dosbox executer: work dir support added
– Dosbox executer: ignore execution option added
– Dosbox executer: don’t close dosbox after execution option added
– Native executer: wait for execution option reenabled
– Executer: external process detection improvements
– Job publish: validating app and store domains
– Job publish: email address validation downgraded to warning
– Job publish: job publisher validate file architecture postfix
Check SyncToCloud gog mix, for the complete list of supported GOG games.