SyncToCloud is free, open source software designed to launch applications, and synchronize applications data from various sources into a cloud.
We aim to provide (and continuously improve) an easy to use software, which is still adaptable to complex problems. Should you have any questions or comments, or if you maybe detected any bugs, please send your remarks to us.
If you are new user, check quick start guide.
- launch applications, synchronize data from various sources into a cloud
- support any file based cloud storage provider (dropbox, google drive, skydrive, etc)
- multiplatform (windows, linux, mac)
- can manage template based synchronisation rules (with variable support) via gui interface
- conflict handling
- job repository and job detection
- it’s free
– Global: Swt leak detection tool (sleak) added
– Global: can use %PROGRAMDATA%, %LOCALAPPDATA%, %APPDATA% strings in variable declarations
– Repository: in app job downloads from job repository bug fixed
– Global: time display improvements (minute only display trailing space removed)
– Global: filename generator replace ” – ” chars to “-” char.
– Global: disablefilecheck startup flag disable dosbox configuration check too
– Global: control validation framework (can handle multiple validations on same control – like file rename)
– Global: text control validation improvements (when text changed, error marker removed)
– Filter: form layout fixed (adding scroll bars to query text dialog)
– Filter: filter mode validations added
– Main: multiple job selection print selected job count too
– Main: you can open job properties dialog by context menu or alt double click
– Job: variable rename NPE fixed (JobDataVersionInfo.renameVariable(JobDataVersionInfo.java:141))
– Job: default job name contains job category. Example: alien_breed_tower_assault_gog_mlt.csjob
– Job: jobfilename improvements ” – ” delimeters optimised to “_” (doom – gog -> doom_-_gog -> doom-gog)
– Export: auto rename selected jobs function added
– Startup: error dialog added when app cannot find required files in jar file
– Log: log dialog in some cases show FINE messages by default (example variable evaluation)
– Global: compiler warnings removed
– Watch: dialog counter bug fixed
– Invalid job file import NPE fixed (JobUtils.getJobData(JobUtils.java:75))
Templates created by Paulo, thank you for contribution.
Check SyncToCloud gog mix, for the complete list of supported GOG games.